Jonathan Swift , Kurt Vethake - Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen album
Title: Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen
Size MP3: 1642 mb
Size FLAC: 1309 mb
Format: AC3 VQF MP4 MIDI AA VQF RA
Script By, Producer, Directed By – Kurt Vethake. Voice Actor – Klaus Seibert. Voice Actor – Heinz Rabe. Voice Actor – Hermann Nespech. Voice Actor – Rolf Marnitz. Voice Actor – Richard Handwerk. Voice Actor – Margarethe Schön.
Written-By – Jonathan Swift (2). Notes. Different rear cover to Jonathan Swift (2), Kurt Vethake - Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen. Matrix, Runout (Side A): C 47175 A-2 Made in Germany. Jonathan Swift (2). Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen (LP).
In his novel, Gulliver’s Travels, Jonathan Swift satirizes this English society in many ways. In the novel, Swift uses metaphors to reveal his disapproval of English society.
Alec Guinness Reads Jonathan Swift-Gulliver/MGM E3620 ARC/SEALED NEW OLD STOCK. Jonathan swift, self titled, decca in shrink with hype sticker. NM 1974 Jonathan Edwards Lucky Day LP Album. Taylor Swift - 1989 (Crystal clear & Pink Vinyl LP)(Record Store Day 2018 Excl.
This site provides information about the artist Kurt Vethake, Jonathan Swift (2) the ability to download.
Jonathan Swift (30 November 1667 – 19 October 1745) was an Anglo-Irish satirist, essayist, political pamphleteer (first for the Whigs, then for the Tories), poet and cleric who became Dean of St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin. Swift is remembered for works such as A Tale of a Tub (1704), An Argument Against Abolishing Christianity (1712), Gulliver's Travels (1726), and A Modest Proposal (1729)
Jonathan Swift (30 November 1667 – 19 October 1745) was an AngloIrish satirist, essayist, political pamphleteer (first for the Whigs, then for the Tories), poet and cleric who became Dean of St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin. In February 1702, Swift received his Doctor of Divinity degree from Trinity College, Dublin. Gulliver’s Travels recounts the story of Lemuel Gulliver, a practical-minded Englishman trained as a surgeon who takes to the seas when his business fails. In a deadpan first-person narrative that rarely shows any signs of selfreflection or deep emotional response, Gulliver narrates the adventures that befall him on these travels.
Gulliver's Travels, or Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World. By Lemuel Gulliver, First a Surgeon, and then a Captain of Several Ships is a prose satire of 1726 by the Irish writer and clergyman Jonathan Swift, satirising both human nature and the "travellers' tales" literary subgenre. It is Swift's best known full-length work, and a classic of English literature. Swift claimed that he wrote Gulliver's Travels "to vex the world rather than divert it".
This is the biography page for Jonathan Swift. Los viajes de Gulliver son una crítica profunda a la sociedad de la época, camuflada por un libro de aventuras. Esta es la versión completa, con los 4 capítulos originales. Jonathan Swift's tag cloud. aventuras de gulliver liliput.
|A||Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen|
|B||Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen|
- Record Company – Gruner + Jahr GmbH & Co.
- Distributed By – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Printed By – Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn OHG
- Manufactured By – Sonopress
- Engineer [Toningenieur] – Peter Wagner
- Music By – Arno Bergmann
- Narrator, Voice Actor [Gulliver] – Moritz Milar
- Script By [Hörspiel Von], Producer, Directed By [Regie] – Kurt Vethake
- Voice Actor [Beamter] – Klaus Seibert
- Voice Actor [Bolgolam, Reichsadmiral] – Heinz Rabe
- Voice Actor [Herold] – Hermann Nespech
- Voice Actor [Justizminister] – Rolf Marnitz
- Voice Actor [Kaiser Von Lilliput] – Richard Handwerk
- Voice Actor [Kaiserin Von Blefuscu] – Margarethe Schön
- Voice Actor [Kapitän Prichard] – Karl Heinrich
- Voice Actor [Lord] – Klaus Jepsen
- Voice Actor [Reiterhauptmann] – Gerhard Zimram
- Written-By – Jonathan Swift
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): C 47 175 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): C 47 175 B
|47 175 NW||Jonathan Swift , Kurt Vethake||Jonathan Swift , Kurt Vethake - Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen (LP, RE)||Maritim||47 175 NW||Germany||Unknown|
|47 593 NW||Jonathan Swift||Gulliver Bei Den Zwergen (LP)||Maritim||47 593 NW||Germany||Unknown|