Yella Featuring B.G. Knocc Out - Dat's How I'm Livin' album
Title: Dat's How I'm Livin'
Date of release: 1996
Size MP3: 1649 mb
Size FLAC: 1837 mb
Format: AAC VQF MMF DMF AIFF AC3 MPC
Dat’s How I’m Livin’. About Dat’s How I’m Livin’. and well known for producing many stuff at Ruthless Records. The album was also released in 1996 and had 20 tracks including 9 interludes with Eazy-E. Dat’s How I’m Livin' was the last single by . Knocc Out before he went in prison for gang-related attempted murder in 1998. This track is a biography about his life.
Dat's How I'm Livin' (Street Mix). 3. Dat's How I'm Livin' (Instrumental). All tracks published by: . Yella Muzick and Songs Of All Nations (BMI)/B. 4 Life Muzick (ASCAP). All tracks: - Recorded at Audio Achievements.
Knocc Out - Dat's How I'm Livin' (City Streets Mix) by Esco Beats from desktop or your mobile device. Knocc Out - Dat's How I'm Livin' (City Streets Mix).
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Dat's How I'm Livin' (1996). Knocc Out. Dat's How I'm Livin' (Street Mix). is a remix of. Dat's How I'm Livin' by Yella feat.
Knocc Out and Dresta released their debut studio album Real Brothas, which remains their only album to date. At end of the same year, they made 3 guest appearances in Eazy-E's posthumous album Str8 off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton. The following year in 1996 he appeared on DJ Yella's debut solo album One Mo Nigga Ta Go. Prison sentence and later career. Hinton was sentenced to ten to twelve years in prison for gang-related attempted murder in 1998. He converted to Islam in prison and was released in August 2006. featuring BG Knocc Out). One Mo Nigga ta Go. 1996.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dat's How I'm Livin' (Radio Mix)
Rap [Featuring] – B.G. Knocc Out
|2||Dat's How I'm Livin' (Street Mix)
Rap [Featuring] – B.G. Knocc Out
|3||Dat's How I'm Livin' (Instrumental)||4:25|
- Published By – D.J. Yella Muzick
- Published By – Songs Of All Nations
- Published By – B.G. 4 Life Muzick
- Recorded At – Audio Achievements
- Mixed At – Audio Achievements
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Distributed By – Wb Music Corp.
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Art Direction – Doug Haverty
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Marlon White
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Donovan "Tha Dirt Biker" Sound*
- Design – Command A Studios, Inc.
- Executive-Producer – Antoine "Yella" Carraby*, Chuck Gullo, David Michery
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Mike "Crazy Neck" Sims
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Photography By [Yella] – Johnny Buzzerio
- Producer – Yella
- Written-By – A. Carraby*, A. Hinton*
NotesJacked from the Yella Muzick/Street Life Records release One Mo Nigga Ta Go (72392 75488-2/4).
All tracks published by: D.J. Yella Muzick and Songs Of All Nations (BMI)/B.G. 4 Life Muzick (ASCAP).
- Recorded at Audio Achievements.
- Mixed at Audio Achievements.
- Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
©℗ 1996 Manufactured in the U.S.A. Distributed by Warner/Elektra/Atlantic Corporation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 1 SBCD 78086-2 [email protected]@01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3G
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|73392 7083-4||Yella Featuring B.G. Knocc Out||Yella Featuring B.G. Knocc Out - Dat's How I'm Livin' (Cass, Single)||Street Life Records||73392 7083-4||US||1996|
|SBAB 78088-0||Yella||Dat's How I'm Livin' (12")||Street Life Records||SBAB 78088-0||US||1996|