Ton Koopman - Stichting 3m Muzieklaureat album
Title: Stichting 3m Muzieklaureat
Size MP3: 1192 mb
Size FLAC: 1352 mb
Format: WMA MOD AUD AA ADX DMF RA
Performer: Ton Koopman. Album Title: Stichting 3m Muzieklaureat. Label: Not On Label – ECD 75587 Type: CD Country: Europe Date of released: Category: Classical Style: Baroque. Free Download Ton Koopman - Stichting 3m Muzieklaureat. Related Tracks or Albums
Ton Koopman download free and listen online. Ton Koopman Bach, JS : Brandenburg Concerto N. in G major BWV1048 : I Allegro. Ton Koopman 1. (Toccata). Ton Koopman Traditional: Gloria in excelsis Deo. (play). Ton Koopman Bach, JS : Harpsichord Concerto N. in D minor BWV1052 : III Allegro. Ton Koopman Prelude In A Minor, BWV 569. Ton Koopman Est-ce Mars. Ton Koopman Canzona d-Moll, BWV 588. Ton Koopman Vater Unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682.
"Ton Koopman and the Bach cantatas", Radio Netherlands Archives, March 19, 1996. Vivaldi’s Cello is a 2004 album of various arrangements taken from Antonio Vivaldi's operas and oratorios performed by Yo-Yo Ma and the Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra, Ton Koopman, conductor. The album was recorded on November 17-20, 2003 at De Stadsgehoorzaal, Leiden, The Netherlands.
Album: Kerstspel (2017). Artists: Ton Koopman, Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra, Anonymous, Nieuw Vocaal Amsterdam, Pia Pleijsier, Ana Balestra. Money online! Converting/Cutting.
Ton Koopman was born in Zwolle in 1944. After a classical education he studied organ, harpsichord and musicology in Amsterdam and was awarded the Prix d'Excellence for both instruments. Almost from the beginning of his musical studies he was fascinated with authentic instruments and a performance style based on sound scholarship.
|Brandenburgische Konzert No 1 In F Groot BWV 1046|
|4||Menuet - Trio I - Polacca - Trio II|
|Konzert Für Orgel Op 4 No 6 In Bes Groot|
|Italienisches Konzert In F Groot Voor Klavecimbel Solo BWV 971|
|Tafelmusik Ouverture In D Groot|
|11||Air I: Tempo Giusto|
|12||Air II: Vivace|
|13||Conclusion: Allegro, Adagio, Allegro|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Erato Disques S.A.
- Composed By – Georg Friedrich Händel (tracks: 5 to 7), Georg Philipp Telemann (tracks: 11 to 13), J.S. Bach* (tracks: 1 to 4, 8 to 10)
- Harpsichord – Ton Koopman (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Horn – Jos Konings (tracks: 1 to 4), Michel Garcin Marrou* (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Oboe – Ku Ebbinge (tracks: 1 to 4), Michel Henry (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Orchestra – The Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
- Organ – Ton Koopman (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Recorder – Reine-Marie Verhagen (tracks: 5 to 7), Ricardo Kanji (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Soloist, Conductor – Ton Koopman
- Violin [Small] – Monica Huggett (tracks: 1 to 4)
NotesTracks 1 to 4 recorded December 1983, tracks 5 to 7 recorded May 1984, tracks 8 to 13 recorded April 1985
℗ Erato-Disques S.A. 1983, 1984, 1985, 1989
Made in France