Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band / Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six - Jack & Max album
Title: Jack & Max
Size MP3: 1558 mb
Size FLAC: 1430 mb
Format: DMF AAC AU VQF APE FLAC VOC
MAX KAMINSKY is a dixieland music artist. Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band/Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six"Jack.
Dixieland, sometimes referred to as hot jazz or traditional jazz, is a style of jazz based on the music that developed in New Orleans at the start of the 20th century. One of the first uses of the term "Dixieland" with reference to music was in the name of the Original Dixieland Jass Band (which shortly thereafter changed the spelling of its name to "Original Dixieland Jazz Band"). Their 1917 recordings fostered popular awareness of this new style of music.
Jack Teagarden, Weldon Leo Jack Teagarden August 20, 1905 – January 15, 1964 was a jazz trombonist and singer Contents 1 Early life 2 Music career 3 Death 4 A. 1958 Jack Teagarden in Concert Sounds. 1958 Jack Teagarden Sextet Featuring Don Ewell Pumpkin. 1959 At the Roundtable Roulette. 1959 Dixieland Bethlehem. 1961 Jazz Maverick Roulette.
Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band, Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six - Jack & Max. Miff Mole - Slippin' Around - Miff Mole, Volume 1. Various - Trombone Scene. George Wettling's Jazz Band - Sounds Of Jazz. Miff Mole's Molers - Miff Mole's Molers 1927. George Wettling's Jazz Band - George Wettling's Jazz Band. Eddie Condon And His Band - Back In Your Own Back Yard, All The Wrongs You've Done To Me. Art Hodes' Hot Seven - Wolverine Blues, Bujie.
Listen to Original Dixieland One Step from Jack Teagarden's Mis'ry and the Blues for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Mis'ry and the Blues. 32 more albums featuring this track.
|A1||–Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band||Original Dixieland One Step|
|A2||–Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band||Blue Funk|
|A3||–Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band||High Society|
|A4||–Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band||Davenport Blues|
|A5||–Jack Teagarden's Dixieland Band||Eccentric|
|B1||–Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six*||Lonesome Road|
|B2||–Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six*||Never Touched Me|
|B3||–Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six*||Short Ties And Long Ties|
|B4||–Max Kaminsky's Windy City Six*||At The Jazz Band Ball|
- Bass – Jack Lesberg (tracks: B1 to B4), Walter Page (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Clarinet – Edmond Hall (tracks: A1 to A5), Peewee Russell* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Cornet – Jimmy McPartland (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Drums – George Wettling (tracks: B1 to B4), Jo Jones (tracks: A1 to A5), Ray Bauduc (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar – Carl Kress (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Piano – Joe Sullivan (tracks: B1 to B4), Leonard Feather (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Trombone – Jack Teagarden (tracks: A1 to A5), Miff Mole (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Dick Cary (tracks: A1 to A5), Max Kaminsky (tracks: B1 to B4)
NotesThe Jack Teagarden tunes, originally recorded for Period Records.
The Max Kaminsky numbers , recorded originally for Jazztone.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout - Stamped & Etched): H8 OP9581-1 1278A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout - Stamped & Etched): H8 OP9582-1 1278B