John Mayall's Bluesbreakers - Bare Wires album
Title: Bare Wires
Style: Blues Rock
Date of release: 2008
Size MP3: 1334 mb
Size FLAC: 1915 mb
Format: TTA XM AU APE RA AA VOC
For the American band see Matthew Melton. Bare Wires is a studio album by John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, featuring Mick Taylor on guitar, released in 1968 on Decca Records. The album was the last John Mayall studio album to feature the name "Bluesbreakers". The album was also Mayall's first successful . album reaching on the Billboard 200.
Bare Wires - Suite (Medley). John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers. Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "Decca"); Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor, UBEM, PEDL, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (1).
John Mayall's Bluesbreakers. Bare Wires (LP, Album).
Bare Wires was the first Bluesbreakers album of new studio material since A Hard Road, released 16 months before. In that time, the band had turned over entirely, expanding to become a septet. Mayall's musical conception had also expanded - the album began with a 23-minute "Bare Wires Suite," which included more jazz influences than usual and featured introspective lyrics.
Bare Wires A Suite By John Mayall A1 Bare Wires A2 Where Did I Belong? A3 I Started Walking A4 Open Up A New Door A5 Fire A6 I Know Now A7 Look In The Mirror Another Side B1 I'm A Stranger B2 No Reply B3 Hartley Quits B4 Killing Time B5 She's Too Young B6 Sandy.
Tracklist: 1. Bare Wires, 2. Where Did I Belong?, 3. I Started Walking, 4. Open Up A New Door, 5. Fire, 6. I Know Now, 7. Look In The Mirror, 8. I’m A Stranger, 9. No Reply, 10. Hartley Quits, 11. Killing Time, 12. She’s Too Young, 13. Sandy. More albums from John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers: 70th Birthday Concert by John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers. Stories by John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers.
John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers. Redirected from John Mayall's Bluesbreakers). John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers was an English blues rock band, led by singer, songwriter, and t John Mayall, OBE. While never producing a radio-friendly hit on their own, the Bluesbreakers' greatest legacy is as an incubator for British rock and blues musicians. Mayall's musical conception had also expanded – the album began with a 23-minute "Bare Wires Suite," which included more jazz influences than usual and featured introspective lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Bare Wires A Suite By John Mayall|
|Bare Wires Suite|
|A1b||Where Did I Belong?|
|A1c||I Started Walking|
|A1d||Open Up A New Door|
|A1f||I Know Now|
|A1g||Look In The Mirror|
|A2||Hide And Seek|
|B1||I'm A Stranger|
Written-By – Mayall*, Taylor*
|B5||She's Too Young|
|B7||Knockers Step Forward
Written-By – Mayall*, Taylor*
- Licensed From – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lilith Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lilith Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Decca
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 76095E
- Recorded At – West Hampstead Studios
- Bass [String Bass], Bass Guitar – Tony Reeves
- Cornet, Violin – Henry Lowther
- Design [Album Design], Artwork – John Mayall
- Drums, Percussion – Jon Hiseman
- Engineer – Derek Varnals
- Guitar, Guitar [Hawaiian] – Mick Taylor
- Photography By – Pete Smith*
- Photography By [Inside Color Photo By] – Jan Persson
- Producer – John Mayall, Mike Vernon
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Chris Mercer
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Dick Heckstall-Smith
- Vocals, Harmonica, Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Harmonium, Guitar [Assorted Guitars] – John Mayall
- Written-By – Mayall* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B6)
NotesA2 and B7 are bonus tracks
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On sticker): 8 013252 900327
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 76095E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 76095E2/A
|LK 4945, LK.4945||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Bare Wires (LP, Album, Mono, Gat)||Decca, Decca||LK 4945, LK.4945||UK||1968|
|SW222-2||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Bare Wires (CD, Album, Unofficial)||SomeWax Recordings||SW222-2||Russia||2003|
|1PSKL 4945||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Bare Wires (LP, Album)||Decca||1PSKL 4945||Portugal||1968|
|PS 537||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Bare Wires (LP, Album)||London Records||PS 537||US||1968|
|SKLM.4945||John Mayall's Bluesbreakers*||Bare Wires (LP, Album, Gat)||Decca||SKLM.4945||New Zealand||1968|